The North Bay Regional Health Centre offers our patients a vast array of medical services including all specialties–with the exception of neurology, cardiology and plastics.
Working as a cohesive unit within the hospital, all services contribute to the high quality of care that the hospital prides itself on.
For more information on our services, consult the NBRHC Professional Relocation Guide.
- General Practitioners: 43 full-time and 8 part-time
- Emergency Department: 5 full-time and 6 part-time
- Internal Medicine: 4 General Internists, 2 General Internists/Nephrologists and 2 Gastroenterologists
- Radiology: 4 full-time radiologists
- Pathology/Laboratory: 5 full-time pathologists
- Psychiatry: 22 psychiatrists
- Dermatology: 1 full-time practitioner
- Anesthesia: 9 physicians
- General Surgery: 5 surgeons
- Obstetrics/Gynecology: 4 physicians, 3 midwives
- Opthalmologists: 3 with privileges
- Orthopaedic Surgeons: team of 6
- Otolaryngology: 2 doctors
- Urology: 2 full-time in North Bay
- Paediatrics: 5 doctors